Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome to Dramaville!

Begin at the beginning...

So, I'm finally jumping on the blog bandwagon.  I've resisted for some time because it seems like everyone is doing it, and I don't want to just be a copy cat.  I also resisted because I tend to share too much and I was worried about protecting our privacy and the privacy of my kids.  Those are still concerns.  

But, I've come to a point in my life where I need to make some changes and it helps to have some accountability to someone or something.  My blog will be my accountability. It's funny, because I don't actually plan on telling anyone that I have a blog.  So, if you're reading this, it's by some miracle you found me, and now you're in on the secret.    Twisted?  Yes.  Melodramatic?  Probably.  Will it be worth it?  I sure hope so.   

Welcome to Dramaville.  Let the games begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment